Monday, February 20, 2012

Make over








Mother let me do her make up last night. I do it every once in awhile. Last night was so funny. Every time I asked her to open her eyes she'd close them and vice versa. I thought well if she is playing opposite day with me then I will say them opposite and that'll work, NOT. It was a lot of fun. She had fun and was smiling the whole time. I sat right next to her and it was a really nice bonding experience. 

She was so happy about her new look that she peed on me. I'm not joking. I was sitting there and thought wow, this heated blanket really gets warm and then I realized it wasn't the blanket. Come on, depends, you're not being very dependable. haha.

2 comments:

  1. That must be you in the picture with your mom - nice job with the makeover! :-) And sounds like it's time to go get a supply of Chux pads to discreetly cover favorite seats (and in the car, too). Does your mom resist taking showers/bathing? My mom did - she would insist that she didn't need a shower. We tried out some waterless shampoo, and I found that truck stops sell interesting bathing-alternative self-care products. Just something to keep in mind!

    Please keep blogging! :-) Your mom is so lucky to have you and your sisters (and her 'babies' :-)

    Viki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your comment. Oh yeah, she's not a big fan of showers but we take care of things. Melanie her main caregiver, my sister, sometimes will joke about being at the car wash while showering my Mom and say things like now time to get your bumper. Mother loves it. She giggles and/or says shut up, asshole.

    Thanks for the suggestion of Chux pads. I have never heard of them before and they sure would make things a lot easier for us as a security measure. I will definitely be ordering them tonight!

    ReplyDelete