Friday, January 7, 2011

that's weird!

Mother has a new favorite phrase..... that's WEIRD 

I'm not sure why she is saying it so much but she really does like it. To start off the morning she looks out at the snow (out of her trash can creeping window and wait omg, that reminded me we got a NEW trashcan, must talk about that later) and she says, "that's so pretty" and i'm like yeah, its pretty and blah, blah, blah and then she says "that's weird" not sure how the snow went from being pretty to weird...

10 minutes later she does this:

Mother picks up an apple, a very large apple and says what's this? I tell her its apple and she preceeds to tell me  that its weird! SURPRISE SURPRISE. Then, she picks up a Clementine and says there's more and I was like yeah, that's a clementine. She thought that the clementine was an apple too and of course called it weird. I asked her if she wanted want and she unkindly declined, which ISN'T weird. She never was a fruit/veggie person. The unkind part certainly isn't her but its part of her disease. I knew because she was playing with food she was hungry so I offered her a donut and she looked like a kid in a candy shop and was like, "WE HAVE DONUTS" haha, i'm sure i'll have to hide them or next time I turn the corner the box will be empty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment