Monday, March 28, 2011

March 24th


It was a typical night for us with Mother and when I say typical I mean that there is never a dull moment. I tried four different times to get Mother to take her pill and each time I failed miserably but the best part was that she thought it was the funniest thing in entire world so I was okay with going through the process over and over again. I put the pill in her mouth and put the Pepsi aka crack up to her mouth and tell her to swallow and every night she swallows it and we move on, well not last night. She drank over 20 oz of Pepsi but never swallowed the pill; she hid it in her mouth, spit it out at me 3 times, and lastly she took it out of her mouth threw it in the air and yelled, “bing.” She was laughing so hard she was crying and how could I not laugh along with her especially when I look at her and she has her sweatshirt on backwards and white from the pill all over her lips.
After my many attempts at getting Mother to take her pill Melanie came down and after only two attempts she got Mother to swallow it. Oh what a silly goose.  

No comments:

Post a Comment