Monday, September 26, 2011

Projecting anger onto sloppy joes

I never knew that Mother had such anger in her and especially not Sloppy Joe anger. Depth perception is a bit off with Mother's disease and this causes her to spill a bit. I know making Sloppy Joe's wasn't the smartest idea but I thought I was being clever by giving her a fork would help out the situation. I was definitely wrong and Mother was so angry. She enjoyed the food but got must of it everywhere and was moaning about it for hours. Not real sentences but little fragments about how annoyed she was at the meal. I know I will never be making her them again. It's kind of funny to watch the difference of Mother's demeanor when I gave her food compared to when Melanie gives her food; she tends to think my food is going to poison her so I just tell her Melanie made it. She's used to her girl Melanie making her meals. You really have to stick to a good routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment