Monday, November 1, 2010

those damn trash cans

So, on Weds mornings we have to make sure we have a ears up to listen to what mother is doing because she likes to take the trash cans in. For some reason she has an obsession with things being in front of the house, including the trash cans, cars, cats, etc. One Weds morning we caught her around 7am trying to go outside to bring the trash can in which wouldnt have been too much of a bad things except for the fact that the garbage men didn't even come yet. We had to go downstairs and convince her to go back to bed until they came.

Two weeks ago, I knew the trashmen had come and I was just waiting for Mother to get up. Like clockwork I heard her get up and go to the door. After about 5  minutes of her playing with the door trying to get it open I heard her leave and I got up to check on her and before I could even get down the steps she had returned and was creepily knocking on the front door because she locked herself out.

Last week it was raining alllll day and Mother kept trying to go outside to bring the trash cans in in her SLIPPERS. For about 3 hrs I had to listen to her say "i'm going out" to go get the trash cans. I would have just gone outside and gotten them myself but I didnt want to get wet so instead I just listened to repeat mcgee. Oh, Mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment