Sunday, November 28, 2010

Who is it?

Yet another phase mother is going through. It is quite normal for mother to come down if she hears us and asks us what we are doing but now she is over the top. I've been home for about 2 hrs and i've literally seen/heard from mother 6 different times. She was asleep when I got home and about 30 mins after I got home she came downstairs looking like a 4 year old that just woke up and asked what we were doing and if the dog was ok. After telling her the dog was fine she went back to bed then I went up later and got creeped out (my mother is sooooo creepy sometimes, in a funny way of course) because she was sitting on the corner of her bed in complete darkness and she quitely asked me what I was doing. I then took her slippers off of her and tucked her in and tried to tuck her in tightly hoping that it would prevent her from getting up AGAIN.That was an EPIC fail. Yet again she came down asking what we were doing and if the dog was ok (I wish she liked me as much as the dog). This previous awakening happened around 11pm and when I went upstairs again at 1215 I heard this strange noise and couldnt figure it out then finally realized Mother was shouting or attempting to shout, (she has always been  quite lady) "who is it?" Like seriously, who does she think it is? Once again I let her know it was me and wished her a good night. I haven't seen or heard from her in 31 mins...lets hope she really is sleeping this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment