Friday, August 19, 2011

Anne Part 2- Josh and Karen's

Well after reading the post below and talking to Mer and Mel when they came to pick up Mother, it's no surprise she did not want to come over right away. We have had this problem before but I know when she sees Josh her face just lights up with joy to see her baby boy!

We had a good experience with mother tonight. Josh and I have a hummingbird feeder and have been trying to catch seeing hummingbirds feeding out of it. It just so happens Josh saw one and noticed the feeder was low and I had just filled it 2 weeks ago. I opened the curtain and waited and don't you know we saw 2 hummingbirds about 10 times each. They are obsessed with our feeder. Mother and I kept watching the birds come back and forth it was fun. She liked seeing them float in the air.

I would like to say mother started to want snacks but I would be lying. I decided I wanted some Doritos my fav and brought out some cookies for mother cause I know she likes them. Well as I was eating she got very comfy on the couch and was not moving for anything not even a cookie. Eventually she decided she wanted some and as she went to grab a cookie she went "moooooo". Now I don't know if you have ever heard the Benson Bachelorettes do this but basically when you know you should not be eating something and you do it anyway, this is cause for a "moo". I looked at mother and said did you just "moo" at yourself? Her response a big smile and giggle.

It's nice to know mother feels okay staying with Josh and I at our place. I think some basic reasons would be 1. we have AC, 2. we feed her pepsi. 3. We always have a spread of junk food for her. and 4. there are no "people" just one "woman" out the window.... I am not sure who this woman is but she is outside our window according to mother.

All and all this was a "good" mother visit and she was not concerned with the people and it seemed she felt relaxed. We all hung out and watched NCIS, ate snacks, eventually ate dinner and watched some hummingbirds until Mel and Mer came to get her. As soon as they showed up mother knew it was time to go after repeatably asking she got up and said she was leaving waved goodbye and then teared up at that of leaving us.....lol jk..... she teared up because she wanted to leave so bad! Ha... we don't take it personal who would want to stay with weird Josh pelvic thrusting and talking about beating boxes all night..... HAHAHAHAHA 



No comments:

Post a Comment