Monday, August 15, 2011

Cussing out the radio.

There are definitely times when I get upset and angry with the disease and somehow I always manage to make myself laugh in the end (sometimes it takes hours or more). I was driving in my car to get some snack for Mother and I was really upset so it was a good time to just have some me time. Also, I needed to get snacks that we could better hide her pills in. I just got  up the road and Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody" came on which I normally love, not today. The first thing I heard when I turned the station to this song was "Mama...." Just hearing Mama was breaking my heart. Of course, I changed the station and what comes on? John Mayer's "Daughters." At that point, it didn't matter what song it was because I was going to somehow relate it to my Mom and continue to kind of release all of my emotions. Not only was a crying in the car but I was also cussing out the radio. The radio took it well and I felt a lot better afterwards. I laugh thinking about it now; I remember myself literally calling the radio a piece of shit and blaming it for everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment