Friday, June 10, 2011

As I was scanning this pictures in Mother was harrassing me and said, "so, what are we doing?" then I said we were going to go downstairs in a little bit and she left and came back and the next time she was not pleased. I'm sitting her typing and all of the sudden she loudly says "yoooooooooooooooo, what are we doing?" haha. These pictures are from before her illness. The first one is from around 2004 when she was still working as an LPN. The 2nd one is from 1999 when Josh graduated high school. The 3rd one is from around 2000 (i'm not sure exactly ill have to research it a bit).




She came back in after we put her in cooler clothes and models them and says, "I was gonna have a cigarette" while smirking because she knows in order for her to have a cigarette I have to go down give it to her, let it, monitor her, and help her put it out, she does some of them some of the time.See there is something in the noggin' still going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment