Friday, June 10, 2011

Where is she?

06/08/11 2:49am

I got done work around 11:30pm and when I got home Mother was already asleep but I did get to see her several times. Around 11:45 Mother came down from her room wondering what we were doing, where we were going, and what she had to do so I brought her back upstairs and tucked her in. Finally, some time to relax after work, right? 12:30 Mother comes down asking the same questions but we realized that she was touching her belly so it meant her stomach was upset. After fixing the situation we (Melanie and I) sent her back off to bed and we went to bed too.

I was in a pretty deep sleep and for some reason I heard the door to the basement open and I hear Mother say "Meredith" and I literally hop up and sprint up to her. I seriously couldnt do anything but laugh when I saw her because she was at the top of the steps sans pants holding the kitten. I asked her what she wanted and she kept asking, "Where is she?" "Is she dead?" and I was really confused because who would be dead? We went upstairs together and she pointed and asked where's "Meredith, I can't find her?" (she always calls Melanie by my name). I showed her that Melanie was right in the room next to her and that she was sleeping and not dead, tucked her in and went back to bed. When I got up at 6:45am for work she popped her head up out of from her covers and I just smirked at her and said, "Missy, you're in trouble after your shananigans last night" and she just laughed and asked where I was going. ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment