Monday, June 20, 2011

You can never win!

Sometimes, no matter what you do you can never win and this can also be applied to Mother.When we go somewhere or she goes somewhere if we tell her about it days before she will talk about it nonstop for days and gets anxious about it so sometimes we just tell her the day of because its easier that way. This may be easier in the long run but Mother gets upset about it sometimes. After work last night I went to Josh and Karen's place to pick up Mother and bring her home. When she got into the car Josh told me she was a bit angry and I could see it in her face. She tried to tell me the story but all I knew was about Melanie and Kendra and then I realized it was because no one "told her" she was going to Josh and Karen's. She told me she didn't have fun and that she was mad. When we got home Kendra tried to talk to her and she said, "I'm not talking to you". Kendra kept trying to suck up to her by giving her some ice cream but that didn't work!  Then she told Mom to hold the kitten, Fiona, and grumpy pants Mother said she didn't like her so Kendra put her in her arms and she walked around with her until she just stood there holding her...

She did the same thing this morning too. She is still kind of grumpy with Melanie and Kendra too. Wohoo, I'm her favorite for now! 

1 comment:

  1. What she hated being at our place......lol....she told me she mised it.....

    ReplyDelete