Thursday, June 30, 2011

Bed hopper

Oh Mother. She continues being are cute silly cupcake. This morning I got up early to do some school work and went upstairs at 6am and saw Mother sleeping in her bed with little Fiona. After doing some work I returned at 7am to find Mother climbing into "her" bed in Melanie's room. She just waved hi and asked me what I was doing and tucked herself into her second bed. When I was about to leave around 8am I went to run up the steps and I was suddenly startled because there Mother was standing at the top of the steps creepily watching my every move. She asked me the normal line of questions and then I tucked her back into her bed in Melanie's room and went on my way. Those wandering moments are interesting to say the least. Imagine waking up in the middle of the night to your Mother standing in front of you starring at you in the dimly lit room...(don't worry folks she's not going to run away on us or anything. We have all the proper safety measures and what not going on).

No comments:

Post a Comment